Wednesday 13 June 2012


Paris, France

I’ve come across several references to Paris in the last few days.  Is the Universe speaking to me?  I hope so!  I love Paris and the country of France.  Kind of funny because it was never my intention to travel there until my step-sister asked if I was interested.  Her daughter planned a nine week stay (mostly in Paris) to study French.  Sis spent one week with her daughter and I came for a three week car tour.  We picked up a car in Chartre, went up to St.Malo (the Channel coast) and drove down to Grasse (just inland from Cannes on the Mediterranean).  It was a heck of and adventure and I loved every part of France I saw.  Paris was particularly delightful.  Very friendly and very beautiful.  My first trip was in 2005 and I got to go back in 2009 as part of the 65th anniversary of D-Day (WW II).  There is so much more I want to see so here’s hoping for a return trip one day.  Yoga is Paris?  Yes, checkout Yogateau from my Blog List.

Parisien Memories

Opera de Paris Garnier
LaFayette department store
Notre Dame and Sainte-Chapelle
The Seine and the Batobus river taxi
the Tuileries Quarter - Musee du Louvre to Musee de l”Orangerie
Musee d’Orsay in St-Germain-Des-Pres
Champs-Elysees, Rue du Faubourg St-Honore
sitting outside at cafes and bistros, bakeries
The Eiffel Tower, day and night








No comments:

Post a Comment